Wyant Group, Canada
Car Service Technician, Car Mechanic Jobs in Canada
At the Wyant Group, we’re dedicated to offering you the best purchase experience available. Wyant Group represents a vast range of the world’s foremost automotive brands through more than a dozen dealerships across Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
Wyant Group represents a vast range of the world’s foremost automotive brands through more than a dozen dealerships across Saskatchewan and British Columbia. Wyant Group, formerly known as VWAG began with business in Saskatoon in November 1983. With aggressive marketing approach took Saskatoon by storm in the early ‘80’s and set the tone for what would become the strength of his business reputation. In the twenty-five years that have passed, he has established a valid and valuable business model based upon “honesty of practice, care for customers and employees alike and essential support for community.
Make your move to Canada this year.
The Wyant Group is looking for Car Service Technicians, Auto Mechanics and Car Mechanics for its Lakeland Ford Dealership, located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada. We are looking for a talented, passionate employee who will enjoy working in a family environment and has a proven record of excellence.
As the successful applicant you will:
- Have experience with a variety of vehicle brands
- Have great interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Possess superior time-management skills and is able to prioritize requests
- Be ambitious and have a desire to succeed
- Have a proven record of helping to maintain a safe work environment Have superior communication and customer service skills
In this exciting role, you will:
- Examines vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions
- Tests and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Is able to repair or replace all parts of a vehicle
- Performs scheduled maintenance and service
- Installs optional equipment on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
- Communicates with Service Advisors so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed and provide an estimate of time and parts needed for additional repairs Completes reports to record work performed
- Ensures tools are returned to proper place once work has been completed
- Ensures cleanliness of work area
- Follows all Health & Safety policies
Visa and Relocation Support will be provided. We offer our employees competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts on automobiles and service, flexibility and an amazing work environment.
If you’ve got what we’re looking for we want to meet you in London or Manchester this September.
Register today to book your meeting with Wyant Group