At Working In we believe in the right to privacy. We will not sell or exchange your name or any other details about you with other companies or organisations, without your prior consent.
When you submit your personal and contact details, work experience and educational qualifications to an employer through Working In, that information will be sent only to that employer, and will be retained and used by the employer for the sole purpose of contacting you with possible employment opportunities.
Information collection and use
- Working In will not collect any personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail or mailing address without your knowledge or permission.
- The information you provide when you sign up for our services is treated by Working In as confidential, and will not be disclosed to third parties without your express permission.
- We may at times provide you information and special offers on services or events that we think may be useful to your need
- However, you may choose to not receive such information by unsubscribing from our offers at any time
- You may access all personal information previously submitted to Working In by contacting us at any time Information disclosure
We will not disclose any of your personal information to a third party unless you have authorised us to do so (e.g. when applying for a job through the Working In website).
We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information you supply. We use appropriate technologies to ensure that the information that you transmit to us via our website is secure and maintained in our possession.
A cookie is a small piece of code that is stored on your computer by a web browser and contains bits of information such as user preferences, shopping cart contents, etc. Cookies are not viruses nor spam and exist to make your navigation easier. We use only temporary cookies, meaning that they expire once you close your browser.
Our site provides links to other sites whenever considered appropriate and useful. When you click on one of those links, you are leaving the Working In site and entering another site, meaning our safety measures can no longer apply. When accessing another site through a link on the Working In website, we recommend you view the privacy statements and policies of that site, as they may differ from our policy.
Other important documentation
Please view the piracy from Paypal, as some conditions may differ slightly.
If you believe that Working In has not strictly adhered to these terms and conditions or if you have any questions about the policy stated above, please contact us.