Alliance Health, Australia
Health Care / Medical Jobs in Australia. Come and meet us in the UK this September.
Alliance Health specialises in a quality focused and customer oriented service for the provision of nurses, carers and health professionals within the healthcare and community sectors. Alliance Health specialises where other recruitment companies generalise – our core business is healthcare.
Alliance Health is part of Health Solutions Group Australia. Owned by NSW Business Chamber and driven by the ideals of the international business chamber movement, Health Solutions Group Australia has a unique commitment to foster national prosperity. Surplus funds from our businesses are funnelled back into initiatives such as research and advocacy. Ultimately, our purpose is to help build a better Australia for all.
Alliance Health offers:
- Professional friendly service
- Sign on and incentive bonuses – conditions apply
- Free uniform
- Quality accreditation
- Professional Indemnity
- Commitment to Work Health and Safety at work
- Access to ongoing education and a Clinical Educator to assist you with your educational needs at work
- No joining fees or commissions
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- A broad range of work opportunities across Australia – short-term, extended and permanent placements
- Work in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors
- The opportunity to work with an organisation with integrity and an excellent reputation
Make your move to Australia this year.
With over 14 years’ experience in health, Alliance has developed an excellent reputation, placing more than 6,000+ nurses and carers in quality roles for in home care and private and public organisations.
Alliance Health team is traveling to the UK to recruit Registered Nurses, Oncology, Cardiac and Thoracic experienced nurses, Theatre Nurses, Midwives and other health professionals.
If you’ve got what we’re looking for we want to meet you in London or Manchester this September. Please register to book your place to meet our recruitment team at the Working International Event in.