Canadian Airline Employers Interviewing Pilots in the UK 10 & 11 October!
Make your move to Canada simple by joining our Working In event this October, in the UK.
Canadian Carrier EVA Air is travelling to London to meet Pilots and fill Captain Positions for their Beech1900D and DCH 6 aircrafts at their bases in Gander Newfoundland, Halifax Nova Scotia and Moncton New Brunswick.
If you are a Pilot interested in making your move to Canada a reality, EVA Air want to meet with you.
Just a short flight away, Canada is renowned for its welcoming nature and breathtaking scenery. What’s more it has famously friendly folk and career opportunities aplenty.
EVAS Air operates a fleet of Beech 1900D and DCH 6 aircraft throughout Atlantic Canada to carry out its operations as a scheduled service as well as cargo, charter, and Medevac operations. EVAS Air is very excited to be seeking interested pilots for Captain positions flying our Beech 1900D or DCH 6 aircraft. These new full-time positions are available at our bases in Gander Newfoundland , Halifax Nova Scotia and Moncton New Brunswick.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must hold Valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) With Current group 1 Instrument rating;
- Valid Medical Certificate
- 2000 hours total flight time
- 750 hours Multi Engine
- 250 hours Multi Engine PIC
- Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
- No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
- Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
- Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
- Willing to relocate